I started Learn as I Learn — Digital Marketing in July 2016 to do two things:
- Learn digital marketing while I practiced putting out content.
- Provide value to small business owners and employees.
I wrote back in July my goal was to learn everything I could about digital and social media marketing. Hopefully, I also could help other small business people along the way.
I did not know where it would lead but knew my passion for very small business would not stop with just a blog.
What is Tips from the Trenches?
A small business resource center that focuses on helping small companies solve problems they face every day. I will still concentrate on digital and social media marketing but, by teaming up with very experienced small business owners, Tips from the Trenches will provide:
- Tips from small business owners.
- Social media basics and digital marketing success stories.
- Safety information and OSHA related updates.
Tips from the Trenches is put out by the software company ERP 101.
I share social media basics and success stories.
Even though I write this on every post, thanks for reading.